Why choose a Lifehouse Gym Membership?
Because it’s more than just a gym, it’s a healthy lifestyle choice! It’s the membership that you will look forward to using regularly!
- The Facilities: you get access to one of the finest luxury Spa & Hotels in England. We have an 18 m swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam & salt inhalation room, an Energy Studio and a fully equipped gym. All members get complimentary use of bathrobe, towels and slippers on each visit.
- The Gym Team: We have a friendly gym team and you will receive a gym induction, health assessment and a tailor made fitness programme designed to help you achieve your goals.
- Over 50 Exercise classes & Activities every week: choose between Step Circuits, Pad Boxing, Life Cycle and Aquafit through to Slow Stretch Yoga and Meditation. Our in-house Physiotherapist leads some of these classes so you’re getting expert guidance. Members get priority booking for classes and the Exercise Class schedule changes every month – have a look at this month’s Exercise & Activity Schedule
- In-House Physiotherapist: If you are starting a fitness programme for the first time or after an injury or period of illness, Natasha, our in-house physiotherapist, offers a personal training session called PhysioFit - perfect if you want the safety net of starting your training programme with a physiotherapist. Our physiotherapist also offers a Postural Check Up for anyone who fears they may not be standing standing up straight and tall!
- Wellness Consultations: led by our in-house Naturopath Sue Davis, we have a team of Wellness practitioners who offer a range of wellbeing consultations ranging from Nutritional Life Balance Consultations, Food Intolerance Testing, Energetic Balancing & Harmonising, Reflexology and Reiki. We also offer Myotherapy which is a breakthrough in relieving back pain and muscle tension – have a look at our Wellness consultations in the Treatment Menu.
- Spa Treatments: We all deserve some pampering! So Lifehouse has a wide range of spa treatments from Clarins, Decleor, ishga & Spa Ritual to leave you relaxed and glowing inside and out. See our Treatment Menu
- Restaurant & Bar: After an invigorating workout, you can relax in the Lifehouse bar with a healthy smoothie or enjoy a coffee. Or stay for lunch or dinner in the Restaurant.
- Membership Benefits: Members receive 15% discount on Lifehouse spa treatments, hotel stays and dining in the restaurant, bar or Spa Café. They also get preferential rates at Frinton Golf Club.
- Flexible Membership: We are flexible – you can freeze or cancel your membership providing you give notice in writing (see terms and conditions).
- Couples Membership Discount: Couples living at the same address can get a 10% discount on their individual membership subscriptions.
- Limited places available: Membership numbers are restricted to ensure maximum enjoyment of the facilities for all Lifehouse members.
- Trial Memberships: We offer 31 day Trial Memberships so you can try it out for yourself!
- Fabulous surroundings: We are surrounded by 130 acres of countryside. There’s a trim trail that skirts round the woods and lakes and 12 acres of peaceful English Heritage Listed Thorpe Hall Gardens for you to explore.