The welfare and safety of our staff and guests is paramount to us. Our team have been busy completing a COVID Risk Assessment and working on making the resort COVID secure. You can read more about staying Covid secure here.
We are currently offering a reduced treatment menu. For a list of our available spa treatments, please click here.
Following the recent change in regulations, guests must wear masks in all public areas except restuarant, bar, retail area, spa facilities, gym and fitness studio during excercise unless exempt. We would appreciate the support of our guests in helping us keep everyone safe, by wearing a face covering in busy areas and continuing to practice social distancing where possible.
These are just some of the many additional measures we have put in place.
- Under the guidance of our Hygiene Manager, we have a newly created hygiene team to focus on sanitising the frequency touched areas of resort every hour
- Social distancing measures and floor markers in place
- Auto-dispense hand sanitiser stations installed in public areas
- Minimising contact and increasing protection at reception with Perspex screens
- New enhanced cleaning procedure for bedrooms
- Table service in the bar
- New outdoor dining area and additional outdoor seating areas
- Spa therapists will be wearing face masks for all treatments.
- Other team members encouraged to wear face coverings, and are supplied with additional PPE that is required
- Reduced overall capacity to accommodate social distancing
- Increased treatment turnaround time to allow for full clean down of treatment room between treatment
We are also delighted to have been accredited with the Visit Britain “We’re Good To Go” Industry Standard mark. This means that our business has followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
This is what some of our recent guests have said about our Covid Policies.
We throughly enjoyed our overnight stay and would say that the Hotel is following Covid restrictions very well, we felt taken care of and extremely safe throughout. Well Done Lifehouse! – Mrs H
In these difficult times I don’t think you could have done any better, we had an excellent stay at lifehouse – Mrs C
I’d just like to say I was very impressed with the COVID regulations - it felt very safe around the resort – Miss T
1st visit and will definitely be coming back again. Covid safety was spot on very clean. Staff and accommodation and whole experience was stress free and so relaxing – SE
The facilities were very good and the adjustment for the covid restrictions were very good and made us feel safe - Alexander
Such a wonderful stay. The hotel has adopted all the government guidance and you just feel completely safe staying in the hotel. I’m a care worker so it gave me added comfort knowing I made the right decision to relax in the hotel. All the staff were professional and very attentive. Credit to the management. - Averil