The welfare and safety of our staff and guests is paramount to us. Our team have been busy the last few weeks completing a COVID Risk Assessment and working on making the resort COVID Secure. You can read more about staying Covid secure here.
In line with Government guidelines we are currently not able to offer any facial treatments and our heat rooms (sauna, steam room and salt inhalation room) must remain closed. For a list of all available spa treatments, please click here.
From the 8th August, to comply with the new law, it will be mandatory for guests to wear face coverings in indoor public areas of the resort, with the exception of the bar and restuarant.
These are just some of the many additional measures we have put in place.
- Under the guidance of our Hygiene Manger, we have a newly created hygiene team to focus on sanitising the frequency touched areas of resort every hour
- Guest temperature checks on arrival
- Team member temperature checks
- Social distancing measures and floor markers in place
- Auto-dispense hand sanitiser stations installed in public areas
- Minimising contact and increasing protection at reception with Perspex screens
- New enhanced cleaning procedure for bedrooms
- Table service in the bar
- New outdoor dining area and additional outdoor seating areas
- Team members provided with face coverings and any additional PPE that is required
- Reduced overall capacity to accommodate social distancing
- Reduced numbers in the spa and leisure facilities based on recommended capacity guidelines
- Spa therapists will be wearing face shields for all treatments
- Increased treatment turnaround time to allow for full clean down of treatment room between treatment
We are also delighted to have been accredited with the Visit Britain “We’re Good To Go” Industry Standard mark. This means that our business has followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.