Supermarkets too are dedicating whole aisles to ‘free from’ foods and making life a lot easier for those with food intolerances. This is the first workshop in our Live Well range and will help debunk the myths and explain the difference between food sensitivities and food allergies as well as flag up symptoms that could be of relevance to you personally. As well as an informative workshop, truly unwind with a 60 minute meditation session, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, a 40 minute treatment and some time relaxing in our thermal spa area.
Saturday 25th November
9am - 6pm
Who is this for?
Anyone with a general curiosity about food intolerances or for those who feel certain foods affect them and are struggling to figure out the culprits.
Everyone who attends will receive a special offer on food intolerance testing at Lifehouse which can be used for themselves, friend or relative.
- Arrive from 9am
- 9.30-11.00am – Welcome & Talk by Sue, our Resident Naturopath, covering all things 'free from'
- 11am - Guided De-stress Meditation with Michael (60 minutes)
- 2 course Buffet Lunch
- In the afternoon, enjoy a 40 minute spa treatment – choose either a Lifehouse Massage or Illuminating Facial
- Full use of spa facilities, gym & gardens
- Receive a discount voucher for a Food Intolerance Test (£99 instead of £140)
- Free use of towels & bathrobes
- Lifehouse flip flops to take home
- Depart at 6pm
Start your day right – add pre-booked breakfast to your spa day for only £10pp, reduced from £15!†