This 4 night programme introduces you to intermittent calorie restriction. Research suggests that when we cut the amount of the calories we would eat on a typical day by as much as a third or half, we enjoy benefits including fat loss, more energy, less illness and potentially longer lives.
The Fast & Lean retreat consists of alternate protein-focused days with liquid days of around 700 calories. This enables you to extract the full benefits of fat loss and healthy ageing (via calorie restriction on the liquid days) whilst supporting you to work hard on your fitness and toning. Classes are complimentary so you can do as many as you would like to help reach your goals and you will be supported through the week by the fitness and wellness team.
This break is aimed at all age groups from 16-85
- Check in at 2pm
- 4 nights' accommodation in a contemporary double or twin room
- Hot water & lemon delivered to your room each morning
- Full board protein based Fitness & Weight Loss Menu for 2 days
- Alternate 'liquid' days of around 700 calories (includes juices and soups)
- Body measurements taken at start and end of retreat
- Complimentary monitoring and advice by our wellness team
- Preferential rates for selected treatments
- Complimentary unlimited fitness classes- we can create a bespoke 'boot camp' style regime of classes to encourage weight loss and toning during your stay
- Use of spa facilities, gym and gardens
- Check out of your bedroom at 12 noon
- Depart at 3pm
Please see an example itinerary here to see how your retreat could look
Tailor your stay
To support your Fast & Lean Retreat, we recommend the following treatments
all at preferential rates:
Physio Session (30 minutes) - £30
Physio Sports Massage (25 minutes) - £30
Thalgo 3 Algae Detox Wrap (55 minutes) - £68
Reiki (50 minutes) - £49
Personal Meditation Session (1 hour subject to availability) - £40
Lifehouse Luxury Pedicure (1 hour) - £55
Or you can add spa treatments - just have a look at our Treatment Menu, choose your treatments and let us know when you book.
Please do pre-book treatments to avoid disappointment.