The word 'microbiome’ is very on trend right now and plays a vital role in the health of our digestive system and overall health. In this session you will receive expert advice from our Resident Naturopath, Sue, on how to improve your digestion as well as guidance on the best probiotics to buy.
Everyone who attends will receive free samples and get to taste test gut friendly fermented foods. There will also be a special offer on our food intolerance testing at Lifehouse.
As well as an informative workshop, truly unwind with a 60 minute guided meditation session, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, a 40 minute treatment and some time relaxing in our thermal spa area.
Who is this for?
Anyone who experiences digestive issues including bloating, diverticulitis, stomach pain, indigestion and problems going to the loo.
Saturday 24th February
9am - 6pm
- Arrive from 9am
- 9.30-11am – Welcome and informative workshop on gut health by Sue Davis
- 11am-12pm – Guided meditation with Michael Barthaud.
- Enjoy a 40 minute spa treatment – choose either a Lifehouse Massage or Illuminating Facial
- 2 course Buffet Lunch
- Full use of spa facilities, gym & gardens
- Free use of towels & bathrobes
- Lifehouse flip flops to take home
- Depart at 6pm
Start your day right – add pre-booked breakfast to your spa day for only £10pp, reduced from £15!†