- Check in at 2pm
- 2 nights in a contemporary double or twin room
- Hot water & lemon delivered to your room in the morning
- Full board menu matched to your dietary needs
- Welcome consultation with our Resident Naturopath including a Food Intolerance Test (worth £135, testing for 59 common foods)
- Castor Oil Abdominal Massage & Heat Pack – a 50 minute treatment designed to relax your body and soothe digestion (worth £50)
- Use of spa facilities, gym and gardens
- Free access to our daily selection of spa, wellness & fitness talks and workshops - view timetable here
- Complimentary fitness classes - choose from over 60 per week
- Use of a robe and slippers during your stay
- Check out of your bedroom at 12 noon
- Depart at 3pm
Please note, our steam room will be closed to undergo refurbishment from Monday 9th December until Friday 13th December inclusive. The salt inhalation room, which is also a steam facility, will be available to enjoy during this time. We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Tailor your stay
To support your Digestive Health Retreat, we recommend the following treatments, all at discounted rates, available exclusively when booking this retreat:
Personal Meditation (1 hour) - £45
Reiki (60 minutes) - £75
Soul Soother (2 hours) - £130
See all treatments available at a preferential rate when booking a Wellness Retreat. Also take a look at all of our Wellness Treatments & Spa Treatments.
Please do pre-book treatments to avoid disappointment.
Our wellness guests are able to book onto and attend our wide range of fitness classes free of charge, however, if a guest books a class and does not attend the guest will be charged a fee of £8.50. Please view our Activities Schedule here.