Our therapists have been through a rigorous and accredited specialist training to ensure all clients enjoying our Made For Life Organic treatments are in very safe hands.
Our Resident Naturopath will give you a call in advance of your stay just to check how we might further tailor your break to your personal requirements, to ensure as relaxing and perfect a stay as possible.
Take some time to recover and recuperate in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
- Pre-arrival phone consultation
- Check in at 2pm
- Welcome consultation with our Resident Naturopath
- 2 nights in a contemporary double or twin room
- Hot water & lemon delivered to your room every morning
- Full board Healthy Menu or Daily Menu
- 2 x juices or smoothies of your choice
- 2 x 55 minute Made For Life Organic treatments
- 1 x 20 minute Energy Healing or Reiki (Subject to availability)
- Full use of spa facilities and gardens
- Free access to our daily selection of spa, wellness & fitness talks and workshops - view timetable here
- Complimentary fitness classes, choose from over 60 per week
- Check out of your bedroom at 12 noon
- Depart at 3pm (after lunch)
- Flexible 48 hour cancellation policy**
The Swimming Pool, Hydropool, Plunge pool and Gym will be available from the 25th July. The Steam room, Sauna and Salt Inhalation room will be closed until further notice
Treatments will be available from the 1st August (excluding facial area treatments, which will not be available until further notice.)
This package is available to book now for arrivals after 31st July 2020
Tailor your stay
To help with your recovery, we recommend the following treatments, all at discounted rates, available exclusively when booking this retreat:
Reiki(55 minutes) - £75
Personal Meditation Session (60 minutes) - £45
Food Intolerance Testing (90 minutes) - £135
Soul Soother (2 hours) - £130
Ultimate Holistic Experience (2 hours) - £130
See all treatments available at a preferential rate when booking a Wellness Retreat. Also take a look at all of our Wellness Treatments & Spa Treatments.
For any add-ons,i.e. Spa Treatments, Fitness Classes or Personal Training, we recommend booking at the time of your original reservation to avoid disappointment and take advantage of any pre-booking discounts. The cost of any add-ons is payable in full at time of booking.
Our wellness guests are able to book onto and attend our wide range of fitness classes free of charge, however, if a guest books a class and does not attend the guest will be charged a fee of £8.50. Please view our Activities Schedule.