Our therapists have been through a rigorous and accredited specialist training to ensure all clients enjoying our Made For Life Organic treatments are in very safe hands.
Our Resident Naturopath will give you a call in advance of your stay just to check how we might further tailor your break to your personal requirements, to ensure as relaxing and perfect a stay as possible.
Take some time to recover and recuperate in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
- Pre-arrival phone consultation
- Check in at 2pm
- Welcome consultation with our Resident Naturopath
- 2 nights in a contemporary double or twin room
- Hot water & Lemon delivered to your room every morning
- Full board Healthy Menu or Daily Menu
- 2 x juices or smoothies of your choice
- 2 x 55 minute Made For Life Organic treatments
- 1 x 20 minute Energy Healing or Reiki (Subject to availability)
- Full use of spa facilities and gardens
- Complimentary fitness classes
- Check out of your bedroom at 12 noon
- Depart at 3pm (after lunch)
Tailor your stay
To help with your recovery, we recommend the following treatments, all at discounted rates, available exclusively when booking this retreat:
Reiki (55 minutes) - £75
Personal Meditation Session (60 minutes) - £45
Food Intolerance Testing (90 minutes) - £135
Soul Soother (2 hours) - £130
Ultimate Holistic Experience (2 hours) - £130
See all treatments available at a preferential rate when booking a Wellness Retreat. Also take a look at all of our Wellness Treatments & Spa Treatments.
For any add-ons,i.e. Spa Treatments, Fitness Classes or Personal Training, we recommend booking at the time of your original reservation to avoid disappointment and take advantage of any pre-booking discounts. The cost of any add-ons is payable in full at time of booking.
Our wellness guests are able to book onto and attend our wide range of fitness classes free of charge, however, if a guest books a class and does not attend the guest will be charged a fee of £8.50. Please view our Activities Schedule here.