- Arrive from 10am to enjoy the facilities including the spa, gym and fitness classes
- Check into your room at 2pm
- Minimum 2 nights in a contemporary double or twin room
- Hot water & lemon delivered to your room every morning
- Morning juice shot (sugar free)
- Carefully designed menu of freshly pressed vegan green juices (sugar free), smoothie bowls and soups - view sample menu here. The juices are without fruit but stevia (a natural plant sweetener) & coconut water will be available if required
- Dry body brush and flaxseeds, provided at welcome consultation to encourage elimination and draining
- Complimentary monitoring by our Resident Naturopath
- Use of spa facilities, gym and gardens
- Free access to our daily selection of spa, wellness & fitness talks and workshops - view timetable here
- Complimentary fitness classes from our comprehensive Fitness Classes Schedule
- Check out of your bedroom at 12 noon
- Enjoy facilities until 6pm day of departure
Please note, our steam room will be closed to undergo refurbishment from Monday 9th December until Friday 13th December inclusive. The salt inhalation room, which is also a steam facility, will be available to enjoy during this time. We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Tailor your stay
We recommend the following treatments to support your Vegan Green Juice Cleanse Retreat, all at discounted rates, available exclusively when booking this retreat:
Elemis Superfood Pro Radiance Facial (55 minutes) - £80 (RRP £85)
Food Intolerance Testing (90 minutes) - £135 (RRP £140)
Reiki (55 minutes) - £80 (RRP £85)
Personal Meditation Session (60 minutes) - £45 (RRP £60)
See all treatments available at a preferential rate when booking a Wellness Retreat. Also take a look at all of our Wellness Treatments & Spa Treatments.
Please do pre-book treatments to avoid disappointment.
If you would like to stay longer, you can add more nights. Just ask our friendly Reservations Team when booking.
Our wellness guests are able to book onto and attend our wide range of fitness classes free of charge, however, if a guest books a class and does not attend the guest will be charged a fee of £8.50. Please view our Fitness Classes Schedule here.