While some appear to sail through it without any particular issues others are not so lucky and seem to suffer every conceivable symptom possible.
In the first session, Sue Davis, our Resident Naturopath, will talk about natural ways to manage the menopause that have been proven to work. In the second part, Elise Johnson, our expert acupuncturist and shiatsu practitioner, will demonstrate the benefits of these two therapies followed by a relaxing Qi Gong session.
Who is this for?
Menopausal or peri-menopausal ladies (peri-menopausal is those who has begun to have menstrual irregularities due to changes in hormones, eventually leading to the menopause) who would like to take charge of their symptoms naturally.
Saturday 16th June
9am - 6pm
- Arrive from 9am
- 9.30-10.45am – Welcome and talk on natural ways to manage the menopause & peri-menopause
- 10.45am-11.00am - Break
- 11.00am-11.30am - Demonstration of how acupuncture and shiatsu can ease menopausal symptoms
- 11.30am-12.15pm – Relaxing Qi Gong session, comfortable loose clothing recommended
- Enjoy a 40 minute spa treatment – choose either a Lifehouse Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage or Illuminating Facial
- 2 course Buffet Lunch
- Full use of spa facilities, gym & gardens
- Free use of towels & bathrobes
- Lifehouse flip flops to take home
- Depart at 6pm
There will also be the opportunity to purchase 'Woman Essence' flower remedies on the day, which can help ease menopausal symptoms.
Start your day right – add pre-booked breakfast to your spa day for only £10pp, reduced from £15!†