- Arrive on resort from 10am on day of arrival where you can enjoy full access to our spa facilities, gym, gardens, bar & restaurant until your room check in time
- Check into your room at 2pm
- 1 night in a Contemporary double or twin room
- Full English or Healthy Breakfast
- Chocolates & Prosecco in your room on arrival
- 3 course dinner in The Lifehouse Restaurant
- 55 minute Lifehouse Couples Swedish Massage in our Couples Suite
- 1 hour in your own private sleep retreat
- Full use of spa facilities, gym & gardens through out your stay
- Free access to our daily selection of spa, wellness & fitness talks and workshops - view timetable here
- Check out of your bedroom at 12 noon
- Feel free to stay on resort with full access to spa facilities, gym, gardens, bar & restaurant until departure at 6pm
Please note, our steam room will be closed to undergo refurbishment from Monday 9th December until Friday 13th December inclusive. The salt inhalation room, which is also a steam facility, will be available to enjoy during this time. We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Tailor your stay
If you’d like to book additional spa treatments, please browse our Treatment Menu and choose from the array of treatments for men, women and teens (16+ with a guardian). For the energetic ones amongst you, why not add a Fitness class or Personal training session to your stay. Please choose from our Activities Schedule. Please do pre-book treatments or fittness classes to avoid disappointment.
Treat yourself to a room upgrade from only £19 per night. September 2019 room upgrade are £25 per night for a Garden Room, a Signature Room from £29 per night or Signature Garden Room from only £39 per night. Between October 2019 and May 2020 an upgrade to a Garden Room is from £19 per night, a Signature Room from £29 per night or a Signatue Garden Room from £34 per night.