If you're looking to propose to that special someone then the Hidden Sanctuary is the perfect place, plus we can help with any arrangements to make the moment even more memorable - please contact email@example.com if you would like us to assist with this special occasion.
- Arrive on resort from 10am on your day of arrival where you can enjoy full access to our spa facilities, gym, gardens, bar & restaurant until your room check in time
- Check into your room at 2pm
- 2 nights Bed & Breakfast in a contemporary twin/double room
- 3 course dinner in The Lifehouse Restaurant on first evening
- Hidden Sanctuary Experience for Two
- Full use of spa facilities, gym & gardens
- Free access to our daily selection of spa, wellness & fitness talks and workshops - view timetable here
- Check out of your bedroom at 12 noon on day of departure
- Enjoy use of our spa facilities, gym, gardens, bar & restaurant until departure at 6pm
Tailor your stay
Looking to make your stay extra special? Add a romantic extra to your room. Romantic extras are to be booked a minimum of 24hrs prior to arrival:
- Bottle of Prosecco, 12 Red Roses (Presented in a Hatbox) and Chocolates in room on arrival - £69
- Bottle of Taittinger Champagne, 25 Red Roses, (Presented in a Hatbox) & Box of Chocolates - £129
Treat yourself to a room upgrade from only £19 per night. September 2019 room upgrade are £25 per night for a Garden Room, a Signature Room from £29 per night or Signature Garden Room from only £39 per night. Between October 2019 and May 2020 an upgrade to a Garden Room is from £19 per night, a Signature Room from £29 per night or a Signatue Garden Room from £34 per night.
If you’d like to book additional spa treatments, please browse our Treatment Menu and choose from the array of treatments for men, women and teens (16+ with a guardian). For the energetic ones amongst you, why not add a Fitness class or Personal training session to your stay. Please choose from our Activities Schedule. Please do pre-book treatments or fittness classes to avoid disappointment.